Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.869 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 77,906 NT$ (€2,300) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)