Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.443 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 95,349 NT$ (£2,417) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)