Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.866 TWD / AUD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 88,564 NT$ (AU$4,050) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)