Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.678 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 67,875 NT$ (€2,015) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)