Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,089 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 TWD / COP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 40,042 NT$ (COL$5,169,830) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)