Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.121 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 88,361 NT$ (£2,259) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 3 hours ago)