Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.073 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 80,397 NT$ (€2,360) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)