Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.313 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 63,692 NT$ (14,768元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)