Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01921 TWD / IQD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is about the same as in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 48,004 NT$ (2,499,071 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 2,500 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Linares costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 2 hours ago)