Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37676 TWD / RUB
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 22,884 NT$ (руб 60,738) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)