Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05158 TWD / XAF
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 60,234 NT$ (1,167,750 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)