Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00195 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 39,651 NT$ (Rp 20,377,698) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)