Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37951 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 38,513 NT$ (₨101,482) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)