Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37576 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 37,852 NT$ (₨100,733) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)