Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.816 TWD / EGP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 29,677 NT$ (E£ 16,344) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)