Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.962 TWD / AUD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 85,229 NT$ (AU$3,881) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)