Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01957 TWD / IQD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 47,613 NT$ (2,432,338 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)