Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,884 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45237 TWD / INR
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 8% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 60,564 NT$ (₨133,881) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)