Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,683元 (R$ 3,086) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pretoria costs R 11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $8,300 (about 2 hours ago)