Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.616 UYU / TRY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U107,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U74,241 (13,219TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)