Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.630 UYU / ILS
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U206,083 (16,317 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)