Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.269 UYU / NZD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U177,060 (NZ$6,493) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U105,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 2 hours ago)