Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.554 UYU / HRK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U127,322 (19,427 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U100,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)