Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.891 UYU / AED
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U221,053 (Dirham 18,590) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €46 (about 3 hours ago)