Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.174 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U133,598 (€2,717) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U93,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 3 hours ago)