Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.797 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U145,066 (€2,913) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)