Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.134 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U93,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U92,168 (R$ 11,331) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)