Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.514 UYU / BDT
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U123,228 (Taka 239,722) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)