Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00304 UYU / IDR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U115,544 (Rp 38,024,087) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)