Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.340 UYU / TRY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U102,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U76,838 (12,120TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)