Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,154 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.580 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U97,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U89,989 (₨155,091) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)