Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.864 UYU / PHP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U113,086 (Php130,948) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U107,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)