Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01883 UYU / TZS
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U131,178 (6,966,729 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U107,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)