Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08232 UYU / SYP *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U108,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U76,653 (931,204 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)