Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.194 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U195,240 ($4,627) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)