Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.980 UYU / PEN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U104,653 (S/. 8,736) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U101,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)