Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05510 UYU / CLP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U96,344 (CH$1,748,552) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)