Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.883 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U101,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U86,676 (Mex$ 46,031) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 5 hours ago)