Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.942 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U100,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U90,810 (R$ 11,434) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)