Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.877 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U95,149 (Mex$ 50,692) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)