Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.661 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U122,801 ($2,813) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 4 hours ago)