Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01209 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U109,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U87,006 (COL$7,196,571) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)