Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.600 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U106,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U60,494 (ARS $100,891) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)