Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.581 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U93,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U78,553 (₨135,222) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)