Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.199 UYU / BOB
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U112,212 ($b18,101) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)