Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.518 UYU / CUC *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U131,765 (3,028 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U100,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)