Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.012 UYU / CNY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U109,287 (18,179元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)