Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.789 UYU / CZK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U113,386 (63,372 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U103,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)