Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.464 UYU / PEN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U111,789 (S/. 8,969) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)