Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.885 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U108,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U99,457 (Mex$ 52,767) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)